Davcon Court Student Accommodation, Cork
Davcon Court offers 4 student apartments for rent and is specifically designed to provide accommodation close to the City Centre, yet it has the facilities which allow students to study in a relaxed environment. Each apartment has 3 bedrooms comprised of a mix of single, double and twin rooms. There are 2 shared bathrooms per apartment along with a common kitchen/living area. The entire building was refurbished in August 2009 to a high standard.
Benefits and Features
- Free highspeed wifi in all apartments (unlimited download)
- 5 minute walk from City Centre
- Spacious Kitchen / Living areas
- All bedrooms have study desks and ample storage
- Natural Gas central heating
- Located a short distance from UCC, College of Commerce and St John’s Central College
- 5 minute walk to Jackie Lennoxs – the most famous chip shop in Cork!
- Full time maintenance person
- Washing machine / Dryer in each apartment
- Weekly refuse and recycling collection
- Reception facility available at The Spires, 51 Bandon Road, (10 minute walk) every weekday from 9am to 2pm
Each apartment comprises of:
All bedrooms are fully furnished with a bed (single or double), a locker, a study desk and sizeable built in storage units. There is free high-speed broadband internet in all bedrooms. Our students are given fob access to the main building door and separate keys for apartment and bedroom access. Residents are asked to provide their own bed linen, duvet, pillows and towels.
Each apartment has a fully fitted spacious kitchen/living room consisting of an electric hob and oven, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, a fridge freezer, a washing machine /dryer, attractive built in units, delph and cutlery, a vacuum cleaner, an iron & ironing board, a table & chairs, seats/couches and a TV with remote control