September 2nd, 2020
Categories: College Accommodation Cork
At College Accommodation Cork, the welfare of all our Residents and staff is our top priority.
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic we have introduced a number of safety measures and policies across our 4 student complexes that all our Residents will be informed of at check in. Some of the measures introduced are listed below:
- – We have provided hand sanitizing stations and COVID-19 signage throughout our complexes.
– We have installed protective screens in our Receptions.
– We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, with an emphasis on disinfecting “high-touch” areas including, Receptions, Laundry Rooms, door handles, stairwells, lift call/push buttons, etc.
– All Residents have their own private bedroom. No Residents will share a bedroom.
– All our staff have received comprehensive training to ensure they are well versed in the new protocols.
– There is a dedicated COVID-19 Officer for each of our complexes.
We will be strictly following HSE guidelines for the coming academic year to ensure our complexes are a safe place to live and work.
For the latest advice in relation to covid-19, please click on the following link: www.gov.ie
UCC Students can check relevant information by clicking the following link – https://www.ucc.ie/en/emt/covid19/student-faq
Student Accommodation Cork – AY 2020/21 Great Things To Do In Cork