Davcon Court Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the Online Booking Application is not a lease agreement. College Accommodation Cork, acting through its Management, reserves the right to decline a booking.
- You will receive an automatic reply on completion of the Online Booking Application.
- If your booking is accepted, you will receive an email containing our payment details. If the Deposit has not been received within the allotted time, your room will be automatically released. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure you receive our emails.
- Bookings are only accepted for the full Academic Year 2021/22: Friday, 27th August 2021 – Friday, 27th May 2022
- Booking Cancellation Policy: A cancellation charge of €100.00 applies up to:-
– 23rd July 2021 for first year students booking for Academic Year 2020/21
– 18th August 2020 for Non first year students booking for the Academic Year 2020/21 or the Autumn Semester 2020
– 14th December 2020 for all students booking for the Spring Semester 2021
after these dates the full Deposit is non-refundable; all cancellations must be made in writing or by email.
- A “Licence to Reside” will be emailed to you prior to check in. The Licence must be signed and presented at check-in along with a photocopy of a valid ID (Passport, Driving Licence, College ID or Garda Age Card). The outstanding rental charge and utilities advance must be received by 23rd July 2021. If payment has not been received by these dates, management reserves the right to invalidate an application immediately and without prior notice.
- There is no extra charge if a Student wishes to pay our accommodation fees in 2 instalments. After the Booking/Security Deposit is paid, the payment due dates and amounts for 2 instalments are as follows:
Non-First Year Single En-suite Room
– 1st Instalment of €4,080.00 due by 23rd July 2021
– 2nd Instalment of €2,720.00 due by 3rd December 2021
Non-First Year Double En-suite Room
– 1st Instalment: €4,314.00 due by 23rd July 2021
– 2nd Instalment: €2,876.00 due by 3rd December 2021
All payments must be made by Irish Cheque, Irish Bank Draft or Wire Transfer in Euro to Paul Ryan. Cash is only accepted at The Spires Reception.
- The Utilities Advance for the Academic Year 2021/22 of €600.00 is broken down into a fixed charge of €250.00 for Refuse, Recycling & Glass Disposal with the remaining €350.00 used to cover Electricity & Gas Charges for the year at our current provider’s rates. If a Student uses more than €350.00 worth of Electricity & Gas during the year, Management reserves the right to make up the shortfall from the Student’s Security Deposit. Otherwise, Management will refund any unused Electricity & Gas Advance left over after check-out with the Security Deposit due.
- Completion of the Online Booking Application does not guarantee you a room at Davcon Court. Whilst every effort will be made to provide you with your accommodation preference, this is not always possible. No guarantee can be given on room type, location, apartment or fellow Residents. If Davcon Court is fully booked, we will endeavour to place you in one of our other complexes.
- There is no car parking available at Davcon Court.
- You agree that all the information given on the Online Booking Application is correct and valid.