Farranlea Hall Student Accommodation, Cork
Superior Cork Student Accommodation at a Great Price!
Farranlea Hall is a privately run development especially designed and built for students. All apartments are of superior design and all bedrooms are en-suite. Our complex is located between Dennehy’s Cross and Victoria Cross in Cork City and is within a 5 minute walk to UCC main campus and the Mardyke Arena. CIT is only a 10 minute bus journey away with the no 5 bus stop located just beside our complex.
Students can choose to live in 3, 5 or 6-bed apartments subject to availability.
Benefits and Features
- Free highspeed wifi in all apartments (unlimited download)
- A Smart TV with a range of channels including Sky Sports is provided in each apartment
- Secure private parking subject to availability and conditions
- 5 minute walk from UCC main campus
- 10 minute bus journey to CIT main campus
- Located on the No. 201, No. 208, No. 220 & No. 233 bus routes. Very close to the No. 205 bus route.
- A Tesco Express, a Barbers and a Pharmacy are located across the road from our complex
- Reception open each day from 9am to 5.30pm
- All bedrooms are en-suite and acoustically insulated to highest specification
- Large kitchen/living rooms
- Economic gold shield electric heating in each apartment
- Enclosed parking area for bicycles
- Residential Warden security patrols at night
- 24 hour CCTV cameras
- Gated complex – resident access only
- Full-time on site maintenance person
- On site self service launderette open 24 hours a day
- Weekly refuse, recycling and glass collection
Each apartment comprises of:
All bedrooms are fully furnished with a bed (single or double), a study desk, a desk lamp, bookshelves, sizeable built in storage units, notice boards and en-suite bathrooms. All bedrooms have free internet and TV connection. Each apartment is fitted with a secure access system for entry and there is a separate key for bedroom access. Residents provide their own bed linen, duvet, pillows and towels.
Also, 6 of our bedrooms are specifically adapted to cater for students with special needs. For further details please contact us.
Each apartment has a fully fitted spacious kitchen/living room consisting of an electric hob/oven, a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, a fridge freezer, attractive built in units, delph and cutlery, a vacuum cleaner, an iron and ironing board, a table and chairs, seats and couches and a Smart TV with remote control.